segunda-feira, 29 de outubro de 2007

feeling good.


Birds flying high... you know how I feel

Sun in the sky... you know how I feel

Reeds drifting on by... you know how I feel

Its a new dawn it's a new day its a new life for me...

And I'm feeling good...

Fish in the sea... you know how I feel

River running free... you know how I feel

Blossom in the trees... you know how I feel

Its a new dawn

It´s a new day it's a new life for me

And I'm feeling good

Dragonflies all out in the sun

You know what I mean, don't you know

Butterflies are all having fun

You know what I mean

Sleep in peace

When the day is done

And this old world is new world and a bold world forme

Stars when you shine you know how I feel

Scent of the pine you know how I feel

Yeah freedom is my life

And you know how I feel

Its a new dawn

Its a new day

Its a new life for me

And I'm feeling good!!


[feeling good - muse]

Nenhum comentário:

scraps.


Trimera Casa de Letras.

Blogueiros do Piauí.